Thirsty Eye Brewing Company!
Enjoy Indoor, Patio and Takeout service
HOURS of OPERATION:
Tuesday – Thursday 3-9pm
Saturday noon – 10pm
Thirsty Eye continues to operate in strict compliance with the state of New Mexico’s current regulations
for sanitation and social distancing.
Face Masks are required to enter and must be worn while moving around the serving area.
Thirsty Eye Brewing Company
is a local nano craft brewery, art gallery, and beverage company
located in the EDo (east of downtown) neighborhood of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Our venue offers a diverse core and seasonal menu of Thirsty Eye house beers,
along with select local guest beers, NM wine, coffee and kombucha.
A refreshing lineup that compliments the fine arts environment!
Thirsty Eye features rotating, curated exhibits by established and mid career New Mexican artists.
Our commitment to great customer service will ensure the best experience for all our guests!
We look forward to serving you, Cheers!
What We are Asking of You
- BE SMART: If you are exhibiting any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone with symptoms – PLEASE stay home.
- NO PETS: no pets at this time.
- CREDIT CARDS: Payment with credit cards is preferred, but cash will be accepted.
- STAY PUT: Please stay at your designated tables, do not move or combine tables. Table service will be provided. No gathering or ordering at the bar will be permitted.
- STAY TOGETHER: Refrain from seating until your entire party is present. Mingling with other parties is not permitted.
- WEAR YOUR FACE MASK: When not seated at your table, please wear a face mask to protect other guests and staff.
- 3 Beer limit – this policy is the same!
Our Competition beer for the NMIPAC is now on tap:
RIO MADRE hazy DIPA
Get $1 off your first pint when you come in sporting your NM UNITED swag!